Part Number : AX-ADDCAM
Have you ever wanted to have more than one camera?
Maybe you want to have multiple reverse cameras, or maybe a reverse camera and forward facing camera?
The AX-ADDCAM interface from Axxess allows up to 4 cameras to be added to an existing OEM Screen (*See vehicle specific harnesses) or any aftermarket AV head unit with a video input.
This highly customisable and unique adaptor makes installation of multiple cameras an absolute breeze.
- 4 Camera Input
- 1 RCA Video Output
- Negative/Positive switching for each camera channel
- Data sensing for each channel (*on select vehicles) including reverse trigger, turn indicators from vehicle CANBUS network.
- Programmable 12v 5-Amp switched output that is customisable via AXXESS software
- Vehicle Speed Sensing Support (input and output for passthrough of existing VSS wire)
- Can be used with aftermarket radio as well as select OEM radios. (Device must have RCA video input)
- USB Programmable using the AXXESS Interfaces Updater software via microUSB connection.
- Vehicle Specific Harness for Ford SYNC3 models available (Sold separately)
- Vehicle Specific Harness for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep models available (Sold Separately)
Some great examples of installation
- Forward facing camera plus rear camera
- Forward facing camera plus blindspot cameras and rear camera
- Multiple rear cameras for trailer and rear of the vehicle