Stinger HEIGH10 10″ Infotainment System
^ Please note: Only at participating stores
^ Please note: Only at participating stores
10″ Floating Infotainment System
Stinger’s radio platform modular design makes the HEIGH10 unique
to regular aftermarket infotainment systems.
With its two piece design, the body and screen can be remotely mounted making it a truly universal application for any vehicle, even where space is limited or non-existent behind the OEM radio being replaced.
Your Media, Your Way
Gain total access to your smartphone’s music and navigation capabilities plus other external devices with the Stinger HEIGH10 10″ infotainment system
- Certified Apple CarPlay®
- Certified Google Android Auto™
- Dual USB rear inputs with 1.5a charging rate
(for smartphone, mass storage and USB thumb drive use)
- Certified HDMI input for high resolution video devices
- AM/FM radio with RDS Radio support
- Bluetooth® 4.2 for Hands-free calling
- Bluetooth® A2DP with aptX™ for amazing audio playback
- High resolution video playback
(MOV, VOB, FLV, AVI, MPEG4, MKV files up to 1920 x 1080p)
- High resolution audio playback
(AAC, OGG, M4A, MP3,WAV, FLAC files)
- AV (Audio Visual) RCA input
- Dual zone video output for rear seat entertainment
Audiophile Approved Sound
The Stinger HEIGH10 sonic capabilities allow for a versatile and more detailed sound experience.
- 6 Channel 4 volt (4v) high power RCA line level outputs with dedicated adjustable subwoofer output
- Volume adjustable Toslink (optical) audio output for external DSP Processors and amplifiers with Toslink input
- 15-band adjustable graphic EQ with 6 user presets
- Adjustable Hi-Pass Front/Rear and Lo-Pass subwoofer crossover frequencies with 6 user presets for total speaker control
- Time alignment with 6 user presets, 2-zone RCA line level audio output for rear seat entertainment
A Safer Ride
In a world where road accidents are commonplace,
Stinger’s HEIGH10 can help reduce risk, increase safety and protect your precious cargo.
- 4 assignable camera inputs for front, rear, trailer, caravan, blindspot, nanny cam and parking cameras.
- Selectable camera visibility via camera mode display
- Ability to have auto camera turn on via vehicle indicators, reverse gear and more
- Rear camera audio input enables the driver to hear sound from an optional RV camera microphone.
Modular Design For Any Vehicle
With its modular design, the Stinger HEIGH10 is a truly universal, and versatile infotainment option
- 10″ Capacitive high resolution 1024 x 600 display offering amazing picture quality
- Rotatable display allowing you to have the display suit the shape and design of many vehicle dashes
- No room for the head unit body? Remote mount the body away from the screen for tight applications where depth is an issue
- Optional even longer extension harnesses for even further mounting length available separately (SE-1501 + SE1502)
- Able to be used in 2DIN Applications straight out of the box OR can be used in 1DIN applications with optional bracket assembly (Available separately SE-SDIN)
- Compatible with a wide range of vehicle specific fascia kits
Optional Integrated Navigation
Optional on-board iGo navigation enhances your Stinger ELEV8 infotainment’s driving experience by placing 1000’s of built-in way points as well as landscape data at your fingertips.
Detailed landmarks, lane guidance & complex road junctions are made easy to navigate from the intuitive easy to use touch panel control.
No phone reception required!
With iGo onboard navigation, you don’t have to rely on your phone for navigation. Out of cell range? No phone data? No problem, the on-board map database doesn’t require a data connection, so whether you are high in the mountains or out in the open desert you can be confident your route guidance is safe and accurate.
(SE-PAUZ Available Separately)
Customisable Interface To Suit You
Make the Stinger ELEV8 suit any mood and match your vehicles interior and lighting style
- Adjustable RGB LED control buttons with presets or infinitely adjustable colour options.
- 9 Preset background images with ability to load your own with 3 user presets
- Customisable pop-up menu tab with shortcuts to your most used features
- Customisable Hotkey hardware button for quick access to most used infotainment feature
Vehicle Integration Support with RadioPRO Advanced
Compatible with the new range of RadioPRO Advanced Vehicle Integration Kits*
- View vehicle data like Altitude, Steering Angle, Transfer case
- Get the complete picture with vehicle gauges including Tire pressure monitoring and performance gauges
- On screen climate controls, vehicle settings and more
- Straight drop into RadioPRO Advanced Infotainment supplied dash panels
*Please note: Optional Accessory not included. This is only available on select vehicles compatible with the RadioPRO Advanced Infotainment kits. Not available on every vehicle.
The Stinger HEIGH10 (UN1810) includes the following
- 1-DIN Interface Module
- 10″ Display Module
- 1-DIN Display mounting bracket
- 0.5m LVDS Lead
- 0.5m 8-PIN Display Lead
- GPS Antenna
- Interface Harness to bare wires
- A/V Harness
- Angle Mounting Bracket
- External Microphone
- External SWC Input Harness
- Silicon Rubber Boot for Display Bracket
Product Overview Video
10-INCH Diagonal 16:9 aspect radio 1024×600 resolution
9V DC – 18V DC
Radio Module: 78 mm x100 mm x 116 mm (W x H x D), Display: 247.2 mm x 180.6 mm x 48.5 mm (W x H x D)
87.9MHz to 107.9MHz Usable sensitive 0dB (mono S/N: 30dB) SNR: 65dB
530KHz to 1710KHz Usable sensitive 0dB (mono S/N:20dB) SNR 58dB
1%THD at 14.4V Audio output level (max): 4.0V preout, Continuous power output: 25W x 4ch/4Ω 20Hz to 20KHz, EQ: (15-band) 25Hz/40Hz/63Hz/100Hz/160Hz/250Hz/400Hz/ 630Hz/1KHz/1.6KHz/2.5KHz/4KHz/6.3KHz/ 10KHz/16KHz, Gain: -14dB to 7dB (1dB/step), Gain: ±12dB (2dB/step), HPF: 25Hz/40Hz/63Hz/80Hz/100Hz/160Hz/250Hz Slope: 6dB, 12dB, 18dB, Load impedance: 4Ω nominal / 2Ω allowable, Peak power output: 50W x 4ch/4Ω, Phase: 0 or 180, Slope: 6dB, 12dB, 18dB, Speaker level: ±9dB (1dB/step), Subwoofer Preout LPF: 25Hz/40Hz/63Hz/80Hz/100Hz/160Hz/250Hz, Time Alignment: 0 to 133 steps (inch/ms)
6 Channel Output (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
Output: 48khz Variable
File system: FAT32, NTFS, USB 2.0 Max current supply 1.5A, USB Class: MSC (Mass Storage Class), MTP (Media Transfer Protocol)
Supported HDMI Resolutions: 640*480p, 720*480p, 1280*720p, 1920*1080i, 1920*1080p
Camera Inputs Accept NTSC OR PAL video formats