PAC Audio RadioPro4.2 Toyota Interface
Toyota Steering wheel control and amplifier retention kit
PAC Audio Radio Pro 4.2 Toyota Interface
PAC continues to make it faster and easier for installers to add the latest technologies into the vehicle.
The new RadioPRO RP4.2-TY11 radio replacement interface is designed for 2001-2016 Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicle models.
The module enables installation of an aftermarket radio while retaining the factory steering wheel control functions as well as maintaining compatibility with the factory JBL and JBL Synthesis, Mark Levinson, Pioneer audio systems and the built-in 3.5 mm auxiliary audio jack.
Used in conjunction with the PAC Audio RadioPro application on installation, amplifier settings including Bass, Midrange, Treble, Balance and Fade) can be adjusted to fine tune your sound system.
The built-in USB connection and back-up camera can also be retained in conjunction with an optional PAC harness.
To see if this product is compatible with your vehicle, check out “What Fits My Car”
* Retains steering wheel controls (SWC)
* Retains JBL and JBL Synthesis amplified audio systems
* Retains Mark Levinson Amplified Systems (Requires modification to harness)
* Retains Pioneer and Fujitsu Ten amplified audio systems
* Retains Nakamichi amplified audio systems.
* Real-time and programmable speaker fade function
* Retains 3.5mm auxiliary audio input (RCA to 3.5mm adapter may be required depending on aftermarket radios aux input connection)
* Includes wired outputs for navigation radio installation
* USB and back-up camera retention with additional harnesses (USB-TY1, USB-TY2, CAM-TY11, CAM-TY12)
* Includes two sets of vehicle connectors and necessary firmware for compatibility with broader range of vehicles
* On-board 10 amp ACC 12 Volt output
* Direct USB in-field updateable
Please visit our Where to Buy page to find your nearest retailer