iSimple uLinxMAX USB to USB-C Cable (1mtr)
The inside of a car is a surprisingly rough environment for electronic equipment. Cheaply manufactured devices for smartphone music streaming will easily fail due to winter freezes or sweltering summer temperatures. The inside of a car can reach an astounding 172° when it’s only 70° outside.
uLinxMAX USB Cable for USB-C is built to last, designed and engineered to withstand brutal temperatures throughout the year. The cables have been tested for temperatures as low as -40° Fahrenheit, and as high as 176° Fahrenheit. Whether you’re dealing with harsh northern winters or the oppressive heat of Florida summers, this is one USB cable that can handle it.
- 1m/3.3″ total length. For smartphone music streaming in the car, you need to be able to set your phone down in a place that makes sense. Short cables force you to put your phone in awkward places. At three feet total in length, uLinxMAX USB Cable with USB-C connector provides much-needed flexibility and convenience.
- Dual-layer shielding system. This rejects EM and RF interference, maintaining a crystal clear audio quality for music streaming.
- Heavy-duty copper. Heavy, high-quality copper construction provides optimal power transfer, up to 3 amps.
- Full USB compatibility. Connect to any USB port.
- Outer cable wall thickness: .55 mm/0.02 in
- Total power wire size: 17 AWG
- Total data wire size: 19 AWG
|Vehicle Plug Style||
USB to USB Type C