- Retains steering wheel controls (pre-programmed)
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Retains factory parking sensors (where fitted)
- Retains warning chimes (including front collision detection)
- Retains factory vehicle menu options like date and time (where applicable)
- Incompatible with vehicles equipped with the upper display screen (above radio) (CCC or CIC systems).
This screen is not retained if the radio is removed, and the owner will lose the ability to adjust some vehicle settings.
Radio replacement is not recommended for those applications.
- Does not retain amplifiers equipped with a Fibre-Optic input
- Due to lack of a true 12 volt battery lead at the radio opening, it is necessary to run a wire (wire is included) to the battery (located in the trunk).
|Vehicle Plug Style||
40PIN Quadlock Style Connector
|Plug & Play||
YES – FACTORY CONNECTOR TO STANDARD ISO CONNECTOR
|Dual Press Steering Wheel Control Function||
YES – Customisable
|Manual Programming Feature||
YES – SWC Button remapping via control button
|Will It Retain Factory Amplifier?||
|Will It Retain Parking Sensors?||
YES – If parking sensors were part of the OEM Radio this is retained
|Will It Retain Factory Steering Wheel Controls?||
YES – Will retain Steering Wheel Audio Controls with Select Aftermarket Radios
CITROEN, C5, 2008 – 2013 (RD-TD) — Control of OEM Radio Display Lost