PhoenixGold SX2 4 Channel Amplifier
The redesigned SX-Series amplifiers set a new performance standard with their nostalgic design, creating the perfect balance between performance and efficiency.
Each SX2 amplifier provides dynamic reserves for critical impedances. He thus has the special ability to provide more power for short load peaks in order to be able to reproduce dynamics leaps in classical music at any time.
- Full range capable Class-D Topology with excellent audio output for outstanding efficiency
- RMD port allows you to add a remote monitoring display, giving you a visual of the voltage of your system
- Double tier power supplies with OTM Onboard Thermal Management, which monitors the amplifiers internal temperatures. If abnormal temperatures are achieved, OTM will make minor adjustments to output power to allow the amplifier to return to normal operating temperatures without interruption to the amplifier’s audible performance.
- Remote bass and phase controller with Bass Shift® (RBPC) allows for perfect adjustment of not only the subwoofer level but also 0-180° of phase adjustment from the listening position. Properly adjusting phase will allow an enhanced bass response, dynamics and impact at any volume.
- Switchable balanced or unbalanced inputs based on your input source’s design for best signal to noise performance
- Auto-turn on circuit (defeatable) helps when connecting to an OEM system that does not offer a Remote turn-on lead to activate the amplifier
- Tri-light LED amplifier status indicators with short circuit, thermal and voltage protection
- Front mount controls and connections provide a more pleasing overall aesthetic while conveniently locating the amplifiers controls in the same vicinity as the connections
- RCA pass-through outputs
- Variable phase output can be adjusted 0 to 180 degrees. This adjustment can help achieve better up front bass, by enhancing your sub bass and midbass transition and resolve subwoofer cancellation problems in certain installations. Resulting in tight, articulate bass that blends perfectly into the rest of your audio experience
|Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4v||
4Ω – 150w RMS x4 / 2Ω – 200w RMS x4 / 4Ω – 400w RMS Bridged
4 Channel RCA
|Total Harmonic Distortion Rating||
Less Than 1%
Independent 12 dB Linkwitz-Riley Crossovers
Adjustable from 55Hz to 4KHz
387MM L x 216MM W x 51MM H